The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, December 09, 2005

Cameron's 6th Birthday.

We didn't plan a party for Cameron this year because my mom and I are taking him to the Magic Kingdom and Epcot this weekend instead but we (Drew, Cameron, my mom, Robin, my dad, Christie, Sarah and myself) did all get together tonight to celebrate his birthday. It was fun, we went took him to a tree lighting in Delray, out to dinner at La Bamba's and then back to my moms house for presents and cake. Here's some pics I took during Cameron's favorite part of the night...


^^ Cameron and his daddy.





^^ Cameron, Sarah and Grandma







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home