The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, November 28, 2005

Making a list and checking it twice...

Ugh. As part of my newly formed "Aimee, get your shit together" plan, I have decided to start my Christmas shopping next weekend in order to save myself the frustration that the last minute mad, crazy, disorganized dash through the mall (which is typically how I shop for Christmas) garners me, but it’s just not looking promising. And as I sit here at 12:45 in the morning messing with some silly "Holiday Gift Ideas" checklist, I’m thinking that I’m more of an on-the-fly girl, you know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home