The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Aimee

Alright, I now know, without a doubt, that red is definitely *not* my color (Cameron apparently agrees because he said and I quote, "I don’t like it, you look like a clown.") and for some strange reason when I color my hair, my roots never seem to take. The same thing happened when I had my hair highlighted. Strange.

Anyway, moving on... I had the best time Friday night. Christie took me to Benihana for dinner (we were supposed to do this for my birthday but she was having money issues ) and it was fabulous. The food was absolutely delectable and the chef working the hibachi grill at our table was fantastic, really fantastic!!! Oh and I finally got to try a Mai Tai but sadly, I didn’t much like it – at all. What I did like, was a drink they called "Benihana Punch", I’m not exactly sure what was in it, but it was most definitely tasty, on that, I’m absolutely positive as I consumed five of the yummy things just so I could be sure (LOL). Which, for me (who can’t hold her liquor for shit), is exactly four too many. Add the Mai Tai to the five Benihana Punch’s, plus a quarter of some blue thing Christie was drinking and it’s safe to say I was pretty much gone.

And Saturday, (after I consumed massive amounts of coffee in an effort to kill the banger of a headache that plagued me) I started unpacking my books and putting them on the new bookshelves that I bought last weekend. I’m going to have to buy another set of bookshelves though because I ran out of room and there are still a whole mess of books that need a home. It’s okay, I’ll use the new shelves and if there’s still some space left over, I’ll use that too because the chances of me not buying anymore books is slim to none.

Saturday is date night so after I finished unpacking my books, I headed over to Drew’s house. And since we couldn’t really afford to go out anywhere, we opted to stay in, split a pizza and watch Sahara on DVD. It was nice.

In other (fantastic) news, it appears that TS Gamma has taken a much appreciated jog to the south so as it stands now, if the damn thing doesn’t dissipate (which I’m hoping it does), it won’t be coming here, not directly anyway.

And that’s all. It’s 2:30 in the morning and I have a million things to do today so I’m thinking I should try and get some sleep. Have a pleasant Sunday all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home