The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A rather unique approach to audio posting...

Self gratification.

What a splendid idea, huh? Well, I'm thinking that the girl I just heard fucking herself on an audio post certainly thought so.

It was rather delicious if not a bit violent. I sure as hell hope I don't scream like that when I come. Hmm.

Anyway, I'd give it a try myself but honestly, I just don't have the balls (for lack of a better word) to pull it off. Mores the pity.

Ah well, we can't all be brazen now can we?

Aimee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home