The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, November 11, 2005

Okay, now that I'm done playing...

...as I was in the post below, I'll just ramble on endlessly about inconsequential shit. Howzat?

Ah, I'm in such a strange mood today -- bored, horny, frustrated and tired, what a combo. I'm frustrated because I'm bored and horny but then again, I'm too tired to do anything about it. Shrug.

Well, I think my sister is getting back to normal, she's certainly much more lively anyway. She was trying to coerce me into getting shit faced last night and proceeded to pout because I refused to play. I know, I know, I'm such a stick in the mud but unlike Miss Christie, I had to work today. We still had fun though, we went to Costco of all places and made asses of ourselves. The woman actually made me close my eyes and do 'eenie, meenie, minnie, moe" in the middle of the store to decide what movie we were going to buy.

And I don't know what it is but I've watched more TV this week then I have in the past year, I think. This week I've watched... Category 7: End of the World, Law and Order: SVU, CSI: Miami, Bones, House, CSI: NY, Criminal Minds, CSI and Without A Trace and tonight I'm going to watch Close to Home. I don't know why I didn't start watching TV sooner. Hmm.

On a sad note, I am very sorry to see that Jason has left the building. I'll miss you Jason, you da bomb and you know it.

Okee dokee folks, I've run out of useless things to babble about so I'm out. Have a fantastic Friday.

1 Comments:

At Mon Nov 14, 01:32:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

I love all the CSI's and Law and Order SVU is one of my favoritest shows ever! Chris Meloni is so freakin intense and Ice-T rocks it hard as an actor on this show!!

I've been watching House and I hate him as much as I've come to love him. He makes me mad and then makes me laugh! Great show!!

Glad to hear Christie is feeling better. One day at a time!

I'm very sad to see that Jason has left also! :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home