The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Halloween '05

God, I am so tired today. That's what I get for going to bed past 3 in the morning when I know I have to get up at 6:30 but it couldn't be helped. And I feel so bad for my poor dad because I've done gone and thrown him to the wolves. You see, it's not my fault, really, but schools in Broward County are still not open and I have to work. Do you see my dilemma here? Anyway, my dad (that wonderful man) has been hanging out at my house the last couple days on babysitting duty (plus directing phone calls to my office (he didn't do so hot with that one yesterday, he missed a couple), walking the dog, checking the mail... you know, all that fun stuff). Ain't he great?

Well, I was going to post these last night but by the time I got home from sitting in the hospital for hours with Christie, it was too late and I was too tired. Anyhow, here we are...




Cameron and Sarah -- aren't they sweet?




I look worn out and pissed off in this picture. I wasn't, I don't think. (And is it just me or do I have the roundest frickin' face in the whole world. It looks like an over inflated beach ball, don't it?)

Well, there wasn't a whole lot of trick or treating but in the little neighborhood where Drew lives now, there were some people still celebrating so we took Cameron and Sarah over there. We had fun.

2 Comments:

At Thu Nov 03, 12:39:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Am glad some fun was to be salvaged for you and Cameron this Halloween.

 
At Thu Nov 03, 10:38:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Thank you, love.

*Kisses*

Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home