The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Outside the rain begins...

...and it may never end...

Okay, okay, I'll stop.

Whoo boy, I'm beat, this moving shit is hard work and I didn't even go anywhere, well, not really (I used to occupy the master bedroom upstairs but now I'm occupying the dining room down stairs). And moving is pretty much all I've done this weekend, well, aside from hurricane preperation (again, every other fucking week). So I don't really have anything remotely interesting to talk about. Ah, well, that's the breaks.

Alright, I'm out but before I go, I ask all of you lovely people to please pray for my power (pretty please?) because if it goes out, I'm going to be one miserably cranky camper. And it certainly wouldn't hurt if you said a little prayer for us period because as that fine gentleman from the National Hurricane Center said, "The folks in Broward County haven't experienced a storm as bad as this one is going to be for them in about sixty years." Yee Haw.

Night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home