The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Aimee's Entry

You know, when I walked into her office earlier my pal Kim asked, "How's it goin' there Twisted Sister?" And do you know what that was? It was a crack on my hair, dammit. I answered, "Look, I can't help it that it looks like I've got a rabid poodle perched on the top of my head." And she said, "Yeah but I just don't understand why you have it." LOL. "Umm, cause it's my hair? What am I supposed to do? Shave my head?" To which she answered, "I don't know?"

And for those of you who've never seen it, I have an extremely unruly mass of curls atop my head. It's extremely obnoxious and sadly, no matter what I do it refuses to calm down. So, what am I gonna do, huh?

Anyway, I'm having dinner with my mom and Christie tonight and since Cameron is already there with Robin, I have to stop off and pick up Sarah from preschool on my way. And I love picking her up because she's so darn cute. When I walk in she always yells, "It's aaaiiimmmeeeeee. My Aimee! I can go with you?" Sigh, I just love her to pieces.

And other than that, I'm not really doing anything tonight. Kind of like last night and the night before and the night before and... you get the picture.
I hope you all have a lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home