The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Aimee -- Come one, come all...

You know, my life sort of resembles a three ring circus right now and I swear, if people don't stop adding to the pressure, I think I might go ahead and have that fucking nervous break down I was fairly certain I'd successfully diverted.

I was just chatting with Angie on Yahoo about the obstacle course that, before last night, was my living room. Good God, my sister has a LOT of stuff and the lot of it is currently strewn across my living room in no particular order. Sigh. It's crazy, Drew hasn't even begun to move out and Christie is 80% moved in, it's enough to crack what small pieces of sanity I've managed to hang onto.

And to add to the chaos, Drew was supposed to share a house with a couple of people in Boca for $600 a month but something or other happened and he's not sure he wants to do that now so he's going to look at a one bedroom apartment in Pompano for $500 a month tonight (I think). The problem is, the house in Boca was fully furnished and the utilities were included but the apartment in Pompano is unfurnished and he has to handle his own utilities. So, if he does that, I told him to go ahead and take all of our bedroom set except the armoire, the TV and we decided to split up the living room set so he has some furniture but since the electric and phone are in his name when he transfers those to his new apartment, it's going to be a bit of a hassle for me. Oh well, I'll deal with it.

But hey, there is actually an up to an otherwise down day, my mom is taking me to get a sparkly pair of shoes to go with my outfit for Saturday night. And I'm looking forward to it because it'll be nice to do something completely stress free for a little while.

Oh yeah before I forget, I mailed out Halloween stuff to certain people today. I know it's early but with the state of my house (and my life) at the moment, if I didn't do it now, it'd be Christmas before you got it.

And I'm done. Have a lovely.

3 Comments:

At Wed Oct 12, 12:46:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you have a very fantastic time while you're out Saturday. You deserve it.

 
At Wed Oct 12, 01:06:00 AM, Blogger AJ said...

Oh do have fun and post all about it! I have never seen a circus with 3 rings, but i guess thats just an expression, no?

 
At Wed Oct 12, 06:54:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Thank you, d/e. Kiss. You're a sweetheart.


AJ... I'll make sure to post all about it and maybe I'll even post some pictures.

And yes, I do believe that it's just an expression.

Xo,
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home