The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, October 06, 2005

And so I creep (in)... yeah.

Sorry, this one's out of left field, hell, it's out of the ballpark completely but Angie will get it.

Anywhoo...

While I'm busy wading through my own personal hell, we got a dumb ass, stupid, ignorant, self important cunt (with nothing better to do, obviously) jumping someones shit for what she considers "flaming" (when it was clearly not "flaming" for fucks sake, it was nothing more than someone saying something she didn't like to someone she does like). Fucking bitch. What is it with that shit, huh? Is she really so lost in her "power trip" that she'll jump someone for any fucking thing?

Maybe someone should take the time to explain to tweedle dumb exactly what flaming entails.

Whoo, I feel better now.

3 Comments:

At Fri Oct 07, 07:22:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

I know exactly what you're talking about Aim. I saw that post this morning.

And from everything I remember about SR, she can handle herself just fine and she did. She replied to BSM in an appropiate fashion because all BSM was doing, was expressing an opinion - which everyone has a right to do.

What said idiot should have posted was something more along the lines of this: We will not tolerate anyone on this board disagreeing with anyone else. This is a board where everyone kisses everyone elses ass. Now stop ruining my happy place before I throw a full on tantrum!! Iknow how to throw my "moderator" status in your face and I'm not afraid to do it!!

LOL

Anyways.

 
At Fri Oct 07, 07:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh God, I can see that!! LMAO!!!

I swear, the ignorance just spews 'round there.

Aimee

 
At Tue Oct 11, 08:35:00 AM, Blogger Drew said...

WoW... didn't know women used the C word
*blush*

But yeah- many people in real life and MORESO on the net, need to be hit by a 'clue stick'.
I know I got 'in trouble' in a forum for pointing out stupidity... when I pointed out that the subject was sorta not thought out. While I wasn't happy with getting a 'warning' from the moderators... I was happy with shutting the discussion down.
;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home