The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Angie's Entry - Misc information

Songs I'm really into right now:

Nickleback - Photograph ( I just love Chad's voice. Plus, he's got the whitest teeth I've ever seen on a rockstar)

Shakira - La Tortura (ever since I heard her perform it at the VMA's, before that I hated it)(Also it reminds me of 1) howI really should have been a dancer and 2) being Latin/Puerto Rican/Mexican is freakin hot. How come I'm not that hot and I'm half Mexican?)

Rob Thomas - Streetcar Symphony (A local DJ said that he thinks there's a big souful black woman living in him, screaming to be let out. Listen to this song and that makes all the sense in the world)

Bow Wow - Let Me Hold You/Like You (Now that he's of legal age, Ciara is one lucky lady. Cause damn this guy is H-O-T!!)(It's his eyes and the lips)

Anything by Tupac (need I even say why?)

Anna Nalick - Breathe, 2 a.m. (This song rocks right now. Maybe it's her Fiona Apple like voice or her lyrics, but I'm loving it)

Mariah Carey - Shake It Off (you go wit your diva self Mariah)

Tony Yayo - Curious/Pimpin (everytime I turn this video on, it's always at the end where the whole G-Unit posse is dancing around. I've seen it from the beginning exactly once. And it's freakin hysterical how they all do the hand scrubbing over the face like Yayo does. I laugh everytime. AND I would love to see Yayo and Proof (from D12) get on stage and "dance" together. Not together together, but at the same time. I would scream my head off)

Game - Put You On The Game (Just cause I'm in love with Game and because his adorable son is also in the video. But the song itself bangs)

PussyCat Dolls - Don't cha (The first few hundred times I heard this song, I hated it, but now it's grown on me. Especially after they put Busta Rhymes in the video. Also, I want to look like the chick that's the lead singer. Damn she's freakin hot)

CSI is on tonight, Warrick Brown night as me and a girl I work with call it now.

Aimee has me hooked on House. Which is a super show. Numbers is on tomorrow night and I love that show too.

Okay, that's it for me!

Holla!

2 Comments:

At Thu Sep 29, 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

LOL, I have a thing for 'Don't cha' by the PussyCat Dolls too.

But I'm still stuck on 'Scars' by Papa Roach. I'm not sure why but I fucking LOVE that song. Oh and 'Lose Control' by Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott/Ciara. That song rocks.

Hee hee... hooked on 'House' are ya? I was so pissed when I saw it wouldn't be on again until November 1st. That blows. Ah well.

Love ya babe.

Xo,
Aimee

 
At Thu Sep 29, 10:11:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

"I just love Chad's voice. Plus, he's got the whitest teeth I've ever seen on a rockstar"

I *SO* totally agree! He could so star in dental commercials or be like the foreman of anti smoking campaigns (assuming he doesn't smoke)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home