The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Aimee's Entry -- It doesn't take much...

I'm still mopey today but I feel a bunch better after talking things through with Angie (thanks Ang). I realize that what I really need is some alone time to clear my mind but since I can't do that at the moment, I'm entertaining myself (it doesn't take much) with a bunch of silly quizzes instead.


You're an Expert Kisser

You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity

You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off

And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave

When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable



(I'm certainly no expert but seeing as how it's one of my favorite things to do, I'm not half bad either. Then again, it has been awhile so I may be a tad rusty)

Your Ideal Relationship is Polyamory

You want to have your cake... and everyone else's.
Which isn't a bad thing, if everyone else gets to eat too!
You're too much of a free spirit to be tied down by a traditional relationship.
You think relationships should be open and free, with few restrictions.
What's Your Ideal Relationship?

(Interesting but nah, not really. Although, it did give me a good laugh)


Your #1 Love Type: ENFP

The Inspirer

In love, you are passionate and eager to develop a strong bond.

For you, sex should be playful, creative, and affectionate.

Overall, you are perceptive and bring out the best in your partner.

However, you tend to hold on to bad relationships after they've turned bad.

Best matches: INTJ and INFJ


Your #2 Love Type: ENTP

The Visionary

In love, you are always trying to improve and grow your relationship.

For you, sex should be a spontaneous adventure.

Overall, you are magnetic, inspiring, and a charmer.

However, you tend to get bored and want to change partners frequently.

Best matches: INFJ and INTJ




(Meh -- maybe.)

Oh, I found an absolutely scrumptious sounding recipe for cinnamon rolls today. Have I ever mentioned how much I love cinnamon rolls? And the icing, God, all that thick, gooey, sweet, buttery goodness just melting on my tongue. Mmm. Oh wow, my mind just took a wicked turn. Oh, the things I could do to someone with all that hot, stickey sweetness. YUM.

Okay, well, I'm going to get out of here and go work on pulling my mind out of the gutter. Have a great night.

2 Comments:

At Thu Sep 22, 08:23:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

those online quizes are fun when ya don't have much to do, but how much do you really believe the results?

 
At Thu Sep 22, 09:35:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Honestly... zip-zilch-zero... AJ, my friend. They're usually a bunch of hooey but you're right, they are fun when you don't have anything else to do ;)

Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home