The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, September 19, 2005

Angie's Entry Part Two:

In the following three days, I made my enormous house payment, including my association dues and that left me with approximately jack squat left until this Wednesday. My cousin offered to change the oil in the Prix, we’ve been doing this for a few months now 1) because it’s hella cheaper 2) it gives us time to catch up and hang out for a few hours.

So knowing that my next trip to Walmart was not one of fun, but of necessity. I was determined not to spend a damn dime this weekend that wasn’t absolutely necessary.

I vented to Katie on Thursday on our walk, the first one all week.

Friday I talked to the guy that my cousin had referred me to for a refinance. By the time I got off the phone with him, my choices/chances of getting out of this hole I’d been thrown into were lookin bleaker and bleaker. I have a student loan that is as we speak, I type and you read, accumulating interest and will need payments starting November. Which I still do not have any money for. I can barely pay my bills, let alone another $150 for a student loan payment. Which is why I’ve been trying to either refinance or take out a home equity loan to pay off said student loan and catch up on some bills so I might have a fighting chance.

Katie and I went for our walk on Friday and after our walk she gave me the neatest card. She doubled and triple checked to make sure I didn’t want to go to her brother’s candle party. She assured me I would not have to spend a dime. But I declined. Teresa was susposed to call, she wanted to go down to Fall Round Up in her old neighborhood, North St. Paul. I wasn’t too keen on going because I didn’t want to run into a certain tall, dark haired, dark eyed guy. Nicole wanted me to meet her in Woodbury cause G.B. Leighton (a local music band, who’s AWESOME btw.) was playing at a new shopping complex/mall thing that had opened that day.

Instead, feeling the need to be alone and not ruin anyone’s night by being a totally downer, I opted to go home and clean the carpet where my lovely doggy has decided to pee on. I was going to my cousin’s on Sunday and I wanted to return the carpet cleaner to her then. So homeward bound I went.

Teresa called me when I was half way home and told me she was going to NSP tonight (Friday) rather than Saturday. I told her have fun. She double checked to make sure I didn’t want to go with. But I had no money to drink and I wanted to get up and work in the morning without a hangover preferably.

I cleaned my carpet, then fell asleep in my chair, with my dog before finally going up to bed.

Saturday I went to my part time job to make up some hours, then I went to my mom’s and hung out there for a few hours. I then went home, ran the carpet cleaner over the carpet once more time to rinse out some more of the shampoo that the first time had left behind.

Katie called and begged me to go out to a movie with her and a couple of her friends. I finally caved and we went to see “Just Like Heaven”. The new one with Reese Witherspoon. It’s pretty good.

Saturday while I was on the way to Katie’s, I was on the phone with Teresa and she mentioned that Aaron had texted her. Then she tells me that she ran into him, literally, on Friday night. She talked to BethAnne too (Beth is Aaron’s sister). I asked if Beth had put a hit out for me, no. Whew, one distaster averted. And don’t ask me why I was so irritated that Teresa had told me about Aaron, but I was.

Sunday I went up to my cousin’s house, we changed the oil in the Prix, who decided to leak water on her garage floor. Sweet.

One good news tidbit? The gas station right by my cousin’s house had gas for 2.29 a gallon. So even though I had a half a tank, I filled up anyways. Since down by my house it was down to 2.45, finally. And hopefully to keep going down.

That’s brings us, dear readers whom have stuck it out this long, to today.

It started raining at my house around 2:30 this morning and didn’t stop until I had gotten to work. I woke up late cause of the dark and rain and my little doggy girl cuddled up with me. I flew out of bed, washed my face, pulled the black, curly mess I call hair into a clip and rushed out the door. Good thing I had packed my lunch the night before.

Teresa IM’s me this morning and I asked her how NSP was Saturday night. Here’s a few lines:

Ang says:
how was nsp on sat

Teresa says:
didn't go
Teresa says:
went to bed

Ang says:
that's too bad
Ang says:
I'm surprised Aaron didn't talk you into going

Teresa says:
nope...I went to eat something before I went and got sick
Teresa says:
I was meeting Tracy
Teresa says:
???
Ang says:
I know, but I figured he would have talked you into going down to hang with him.

Teresa says:
nope...greasy food in a stomach that hasn't seen food in days don't work out good

Ang says:
ah
Teresa says:
I did talk to him though
Teresa says:
he asked about you
Teresa says:
knows you must have got sick of his shit
Ang says:
what else did he say

Teresa says:
Same ol same ol
Teresa says:
He doesn't really get it
Teresa says:
There was some chick hangin around
Teresa says:
I guess she's married
Teresa says:
Aaron don't really want much to do with her but boy she sure didn't like me
Ang says:
she probably thought you were "with" him
Ang says:
I got a few looks like that
Teresa says:
I came around the corner at Newmans and she was bitchin him out
Teresa says:
atleast thats what it looked like
Teresa says:
we weren't hangin on eachother
Teresa says:
just talking..hanging out
Ang says:
No, I know. I wasn't either the few times chicks looked at me sideways cause of him
Teresa says:
Whatever...she should go home to her husband
Ang says:
yup
Teresa says:
but I did think I may need to duck a few times
Ang says:
huh?

Teresa says:
After he BIT me in my ass that was about enough for her
Teresa says:
which I have a bruise
Teresa says:
oh well...I'll probably never see her again
Teresa says:
it was funny though


So I’m not sure how I’m feeling and I’m not sure I should feel anything ya know? Hence causing me more irritation. And the need to text him, to say I heard you ran into my partner in crime Friday night. But so far I have not. Snaps for me.

I guess there’s a lot on my plate now and the last thing I needed was to hear anything about Aaron. Good or bad. So that’s what’s been going on with me lately and why I’m in such a reclusive mood. I hope no one (Aimee in particular) doesn’t take it the wrong way. I talked to my mom this weekend and it felt better, but I need to do something about it and problem is, I don’t know what. I keep getting all this conflicting advise from people that are trying to help, but it’s like everyone’s talking at once.
Hanging by a thread. . . . .

2 Comments:

At Mon Sep 19, 10:22:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

I'm sorry that you're having arough time of it right now, sweetheart. I wish that there was something I could do to make it easier for you.

And I didn't take it the wrong way, not at all.

I love you babe and as I said earlier today, I'm here if you need me. Always.

*Kiss*

Aimee

 
At Mon Sep 19, 10:55:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

Life seems to be a bitch of late, no matter who we are, where we are or what we do.... So chill and do what you can...

*Hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home