The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Aimee's being childish (sniff, sniff)...


You know, I'm not a big fan of weekly TV shows but for some reason, I absolutely love House on Fox (I think it's Dr. House, he makes me want to purr -- oh, be quiet, Hugh Laurie IS sexy AND he happens to have the most gorgeous blue eyes -- I love blue eyes, they make me tingly) and tonight is the season premiere -- YAY -- so now you know what I'll be doing at 9:00 PM EST. I also just discovered that they have Season One on DVD and I've decided that I absolutely have to have it -- Mm Hm -- have to.

Oh, oh... Angie, I forgot to tell you before you signed off today that I won't be at work tomorrow. It's my infusion day so I'll be hanging out at my friendly neighborhood outpatient infusion department -- whoo hoo, fun times. But I'll miss you, my sweet.

And why is it that I'm always the last one to find out shit, huh? I was chatting with my sister last night on IM and she sent me this e-mail of an IM conversation she'd just had with DR and while I was reading it I came across this line DR typed to Christie... maybe you can chat w/ your california friend ...What California friend? I didn't know about any California friend! Why didn't I know about her California friend? So, I asked the obvious question, "What California friend?" and she casually answered, "Oh, I've just been talking and stuff to this guy that lives in California. I met him in a chat room." Christie, in a chat room? Well, I'll be but back to the important part, why didn't I know about this, dammit? I tell that woman every bloody thing and she didn't tell me she has some "thing" going on with a guy who lives in California that she met in a chat room?!? And then out of the great blue yonder she said, "Maybe one day I'll take a trip up there to meet him." Huh? (hmm... okay, I have to admit that my mind took a bit of a turn here and went way off track when I began to contemplate hopping a flight with her but I swear, it was only a brief moment. Oh alright, it was a bit longer than a "brief" moment but I digress) I didn't even know about the guy and she's talking about taking a trip to meet him. Sigh. It's silly, I know, but I was childishly hurt by that. Sniffle. Oh well, time to be a big girl and get over it, I suppose.

Well lovelies, that's all she wrote. There's nothing special happening my way and I don't want to bore you with anymore of my mindless drivel so I'm out.

Have a lovely night all.

4 Comments:

At Wed Sep 14, 01:46:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

I just watched House last night and it's a great show!! I think I just turned into a fan!

I miss you too love! Today has been a crappy day!!

LOL about Christie! Still! LOL

Talk to you tomorrow!!

Ang

 
At Wed Sep 14, 08:45:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

never watched house before, malaysia is slow like that... :~(

 
At Thu Sep 15, 01:05:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

well, if you ever did join her on a trip out here...

 
At Thu Sep 15, 06:46:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Jason... It IS a great show and you're definitely not the only fan out there!!

Ang... Ah, I so wish you could've been with me yesterday :( It was a fucking awful day.

I'm glad you enjoyed House, I know I talked your ear off about it last season.

aj... That's no fun, it's a great show! If it ever does make it that way, watch it -- trust me!

Evan... If I happen to ever step foot in your state and it's what you want, you'll know.

david... Yes, yes he is. Isn't he great??

Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home