The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, September 05, 2005

Aimee -- "Getting To Know Your Friends."



Ain't he adorible? That's my baby astride Drew's new toy. Cute, cute, cute.

And remember the other night when I said that it'd probably be sometime in the next century before I watched the movies I bought? Well by gosh, I managed to watch them all. All of them, I say. I haven't sat in front of the TV for that long in ages and it was strangely relaxing. I liked them all but I think 'Secret Window' was my favorite because it wasn't at all what I expected -- plus I love Johnny Depp (almost as much as Christian Slater), he's a fantastic actor. And strangely, I really enjoyed 'Constantine', I didn't think I would but I did, very much so.

Well, aside from camping out in front of the TV, I didn't do much of anything the rest of the weekend. Zip, zilch, zero.

Anyway, I got this e-mail from Brande (known to a few of you as Gemini) today and I figured I'd put it up here.

"Getting to Know Your Friends!"


1. What time did you get up this morning? 10:30 AM.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Star Wars III.

4. What is your favorite TV show? House.

5. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing.

6. What is your middle name? Dawn.

7. What is your favorite food? I have a thing for Mexican.

8. What foods do you dislike? Seafood (cause I'm allergic) and I'm sure there are other things I just can't think of at the moment.

9. Your favorite Potato chip? Cool Ranch Dorito's.

10. What is your favorite CD? The miseducation of Lauryn Hill.

11. What kind of car do you drive? Silver 2002 Ford Explorer.

12. What characteristics do you despise? Dishonesty, materialism and disloyalty.

13. Favorite item of clothing? Capri pants, I frickin' love the silly things.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Somewhere warm, quiet and tranquil.

15. Favorite brand of clothing? Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Lands End.

16. Favorite time of day? Night time.

17. Where were you born? Ashland, Kentucky.

18. Favorite sport to watch? I can't stand any of them.

19. Who do you least expect to send this back?Brande cause she sent it to me!

20. Person you expect to send it back first? Angie.

21. What laundry detergent do you use? Arm & Hammer Mountain Fresh or something like that.

22. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi.

23. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl.

24. What size shoe do you wear? 7.

25. Do you have pets? Yep, a Pug named Bugsy.

26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your friends? Nope, not that I can think of.

27. What did you want to be when you were little? An RN.

28. What is your best childhood memory? I had a somewhat unstable childhood and I don't really recollect my "best" childhood memory.

29. What different jobs have you had in your life? Bagger/cashier at Publix, Sales Associate at Burdines, Sales Associate at Mervyn's, Nanny and Secretary.

30. Nicknames? Aims, Aimers, Aimster, Amiel, Amiela.

31. Any piercings? 4 - 2 in each ear.

32. Eye color? Hazel.

33. Ever been to Africa? No.

34. Ever been toilet papering? Yes.

35. Love someone so much it made you cry? Absolutely.

36. Been in a car accident? Yes.

37. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons.

38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.

39. Favorite Restaurant? Smokey Bones.

40. Favorite flower? Sunflower.

41. Favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey.

42. Warner brothers or Disney? Disney.

43. What color is your bedroom carpet? Grey.

44. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once.

45. Before this one, from whom did you get your last-email? Christie.

46. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target (I have a thing for that store).

47. What do you do most often when you are bored? Read.

48. Bedtime? Rarely before midnight.

49. Who are you most curious about their responses to these questions? I dunno?

50. Last person you went to dinner with? Cameron and Drew.

51. Chevy or Ford? Ford.

52. What are you listening to right now? Not a thing.

53. What is your favorite color? Green.

54. Lake, Ocean or river? Ocean.

55. How many tattoos do you have? None.

56. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? LOL. Either.

57. How many people are you sending this email to? 3.

58. Favorite Cocktail? I have a thing for what Drew dubs "bitch drinks" and my favorite "bitch drink" would be a Midori Sour (and it's better with cherries - YUMMY).

59. Red or White? White.

60. What would you do or where would you go for a girl's/boy's weekend?A spa because I'm in desperate need of a kickass massage and I can think of a few girls that wouldn't mind one either.

61. What would you do if you had to select another career? Write, write, write.

62. Favorite Family Vacation? Disney, absolutely, I love the place.

63. All Time Favorite Concert? The Up In Smoke Tour (Eminem, Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg) in 2000.

(The spacing is screwed up but I'm not fixing it cause I might just lose my mind if I try.)

2 Comments:

At Tue Sep 06, 04:24:00 AM, Blogger AJ said...

what are capri pants?

and i'm sort of a writer and it is no fun btw....

 
At Wed Sep 07, 06:53:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

I meant to post and tell you that, that is probably the cutest pic of Cameron I have seen yet!! That bike looks like it was made for him, not Drew!!

Ang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home