The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Aimee's rambling on (and on) again...

Lookie here, it's a two-fer but that's okay because that last entry was B-O-R-I-N-G. I mean, who wants to know that much pointless drivel about moi anyway.

Well, this cold is still kicking my ass and it's a funny thing but when I talk, I sound kind of like a cross between a frog and a deep toned male. It's rather interesting.

I got a note from Cameron's teacher today letting me know that she's set up a parent/teacher conference to discuss Cameron's behavior this Friday at 8:00 AM. And the director of the after-care program at the school also pulled me aside when I came to pick Cameron. Apparently he's been having some behavioral problems during after-care too. I'm not sure why but Cameron's still having trouble adjusting to kindergarten. I have been following Jason's advice with good results -- he always has something good to say about his day but even though he appears to find things that he really enjoys at school he still insists that he hates that school. I'm not quite sure how to get him to tell me "why" he hates that school? The answers he gives me when I pose the quesion are nit-picky (for lack of a better word). For example, "The sink in the bathroom is broken and I can't wash my hands." or "The water fountain spits water and wets my shirt." or "The playground is too small and I don't like to play on it." So, I guess I'll have to wait and see what the teacher has to say on Friday, maybe she has some suggestions on how I can get him to open up to me about what it is that makes him dislike the school so much.

My mom has set up this strange physical therapy type thing that's supposed to help boost the immune system and what-not for Saturday. I'm not sure how I feel about it but I'll go and see what it's all about because it's important to my mom. I don't know why I'm so contrary but I tend to rebel against the unknown even if there's a chance that it'll help me.

Well that's enough rambling from me for one day.

Night.

2 Comments:

At Wed Aug 31, 10:12:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

boring as it may seem to some, i can't help but read into your life. thanks for providing the opportunity.

 
At Thu Sep 01, 08:19:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Thank you androjane :)

*kiss*

~ Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home