The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Aimee's feeling worn around the edges.

God, I feel like I'm running on nothing but fumes today. I've been dragging since I got up. I wonder if I'm coming down with something? My niece Sarah has strep throat and I was with her on Sunday but I don't think that's what's ailing me because I've had strep before and it's nasty, nasty, nasty. Besides if I get strep with my non-existent immune system, it'll be harder than a bitch to fight off.

Tropical Storm Katrina has become a royal pain in my ass. It sucks. They've closed Broward County schools tomorrow and Friday because we're under a Hurricane Watch and since Drew and I still have to work we had to scramble to figure out where Cameron is going to spend the day tomorrow. And I still have to try and score some water, they were out when I swung through the store earlier. Oh and gas, the line at the gas station was a mile long and since my patience has been nil today, I refused to get in line (sigh), I'm going to try and get gas and water in the morning on the way to work.

On a happy note, I mailed out Angie's presents today. I had a blast trying to figure out what to get her. It's probably weird but I love buying stuff for people I care about.

Well, that's about it for me. It's been a rough day and I'm tired.

Night.

2 Comments:

At Thu Aug 25, 01:04:00 AM, Blogger AJ said...

*hugs*
If water wasn't so darn heavy &
if gas wasn't so darn explosive I'd mail you some.

*hugs* again...

 
At Thu Aug 25, 02:06:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Awwwww, thank you AJ -- you ROCK!!!

Xo,
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home