The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, August 21, 2005

I'm Back...

And I'm beat but as tired as I am, I certainly had a kickass time. (Warning: I look hideous in all these pictures. Ick.)


























Night, night y'all.

3 Comments:

At Mon Aug 22, 06:45:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

You're adorable!! :)


Ang

 
At Mon Aug 22, 10:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Ang and Tom, you're too sweet to me.

*kiss*

Aimee

 
At Tue Aug 23, 04:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah right you look aweful in those pics. *snorts* Girl, you're blind you look B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.

Looks like you had an amazing time.

Love,
Tine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home