The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Aimee's Entry

Whoo Boy, Aimee's in a BAD fucking mood today. And as much as I'd love to rant about it, I'm not going to because there's really no point in it.

I am most certainly not more interesting than you Angie, my love. Nope, not at all. And I'm sorry that you're having a hard time of it lately. I wish there was something I could do for you babe. *hugs*kisses*. I love you.

... You guys are sly! What sort of "crazy stuff" did you have to hide from Drew?! ...

Well Tom, I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. Just kidding. But honestly, if I shared half of the "crazy stuff" that Christie and I talk about, I'd need to start a seperate blog and rate that sucker NC17 because it's usually bordering on filthy. But in this instance, it was just Christie trying to explain why me doing something completely off the radar screen is actually a good idea. LOL.

There's this quote by Oscar Wilde, "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself." No truer words. When you deny yourself something that you want, you'll always regret the fact that you didn't have the guts to go after it BUT (there's always a but) sometimes the thing you want is (for whatever reason) unattainable and going after it will only end up causing you pain. Which leads me back to what I asked the other day ... how are you supposed to ever truly know whether or not the grass is greener if you never take the chance and cross over to the other side? ... I guess you've just got to ask yourself... is it worth the risk of pain to find out if the grass is really greener on the other side and if you don't, can you live with the regret?

Well, tomorrow morning at approximately 10 AM, I'm going to load myself into my mothers car (I'll have to drive, of course but that's okay), drive the 3+ hours it takes to get to Orlando and completely turn my mind off for three glorious days. I know that I'll have some rather lovely thoughts about one of you but I'll for sure miss all of you.

Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home