The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Aimee's Entry - Randomness...

Fuck me, it’s hot today. I swear, if it gets any hotter, I’m afraid I might melt. Literally.

Kim is agitated with me today because I didn’t do my homework assignment. I was supposed to watch some show she likes on TV at 10:00 last night and she was going to quiz me on it today but seeing as how I completely forgot to watch it, that didn’t work out. This is the second week in a row that I’ve forgotten to watch it and she said I better have my ass in front of the TV next Tuesday night or else. She informed me that sadly, I missed a rather dark rendition of ‘Hit Me Baby One More Time’. Shucks, I don’t know how I’m gonna live with myself knowing that.

I did watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory last night though and it was pretty good. Johnny Depp is one bad ass man. I loved his portrayal of Willy Wonka. Perfect.

I chatted with Christie online last night and she has it in her head that she’s going to visit all these different places and she wants to drag me along with her. I’m definitely not going to Brazil or the Bahamas but I told her as long as she keeps it within the US, I might take a trip or two with her. It’d probably be really fun. We get into the worst trouble when we’re together.

While we were talking she started making some pretty wild comments and I noticed Drew wandering my way (that always annoys me because sometimes he’ll stand behind me peering over my shoulder like he expects someone to come flying out of the computer screen) and I had to stop her so, hoping she’d remember, I used our old code word for "there’s someone in the room". I closed out the current IM screen, opened a new one and typed...

"Don’t you miss changing diapers?"

And she came back with, "Umm, no Aimee, I still do, remember?"

Fuck. I noticed him getting closer and she was typing again. Ought oh. I was just about to close out the new IM and minimize the screen when she came back with...

"Oh, oh... diapers (LMAO). Yes, aren’t they fucking annoying?"

Whoo. She remembered. Go Christie. I answered, "Mmm Hmm, they certainly are."

We laughed about it when she came to visit me at work today. Gotta love them diapers.

Cameron and I played at the park after work today. It was cute. I (the heroine) was locked in a cage by the vicious evil villain and he (my trusty hero) was sent forth to save me from a life of doom and gloom. He’s so sweet.

Well, that’s about it for today. I’m thinking that I might actually go to bed early tonight so I’m not such a cranky bitch in the morning. We shall see.

Night.

2 Comments:

At Wed Aug 17, 10:34:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't seem to avoid Rockstar: INXS (the show you speak of). At least we have DVR so I don't have to stay up late for it.

Dweezil and Ahmet Zappa did a much darker and better version of Hit Me Baby One More Time a few years ago. You should try to download it somewhere.

 
At Thu Aug 18, 02:29:00 AM, Blogger grave_creek said...

ohhh you international woman of mystery!!!!lol!!! so youve got the codes going AND you got locked up in a cage by a vilain...now thats live action right here!!!!lol!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home