The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Aimee's Entry - A Quickie...

Today was obnoxiously busy at work and I didn't have time to do much of anything except well, work. Blah.

3 things...

1... When I got to work this morning there was a box on my desk from one of my absolute favorite people. 'Twas my birthday present. Ah Angie, I love the yummy vanilla sugar lip balm and you know my obsession with post-it notes, the A's were so adorible and you sent me your angel (is that the one I sent you?), that was incredibly sweet but the sweetest thing was the symbolism of the gift you made me -- you sent me sunflowers. It made me weepy (a good weepy) and after I read your card, I full on cried (a good cry). Thank you for everything. I love you, you know that, right?

2... I didn't punk out on getting my tattoo last night. Not at all. Gabe got overbooked. Gabe's a friend of Drew's and because he is, he basically does our tattoo's for free but he's not independent, he works for someone else and when clients are booked where he works, they come first. So, we're doing it another night probably after my trip to Disney.

3... We updated our
site today. I say "we" because ironically Angie I both updated on the same day. I don't think that's ever happened. As for my part well, umm, (crawls under desk) it's not fanfiction. I'm sorry, I just can't do it right now. So, I offer you sex... from my mind to yours. But all is not lost on the fanfiction front. Oh no, the gorgeously sexy woman that is Angie put up the remaining chapters of 'K & K' as well as the first 10 chapters of 'K & M'. She rocks, don't she? You might maybe wanna sign the guestbook or e-mail her to tell her so. We like the love, we're silly that way (LOL).

1 Comments:

At Wed Aug 10, 10:32:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Nope, that wasn't the one you sent me.

And if anyone out there knows about guardian angel pins, do you sent your birthstone or theirs? Cause I have my granparents birthstone ones in my car. and I "sent" mine with each of them. The few poeple I've asked said it didn't matter. So I suspose it doesn't when it's the meaning of it more than the color of the stone.

Anyways!

I'm sorry it was so late Aimee! I'll make up for it this christmas I promise!!!

Love ya!
Ang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home