The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, August 08, 2005

Say a little prayer for me...

I see you (see what happens when I get bored)...



Alright y'all... cross your fingers, your toes and pray to whatever you can think of that I don't punk the fuck out tonight...

Angie says I'll be fine but I have my doubts.

Wish me luck.

Oh and here's pictures from this morning just before I sent my baby off to school...



I look like a rather large house in this picture and I kinda look trollish or something. I don't know. One day I'll take a decent picture and post it cause that one is icky but Cameron looks cute so that's okay...



He's so darn cute...

12 Comments:

At Mon Aug 08, 03:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean because Cameron's going to school? Or anything else? <-- sorry I'm blonde.

Anyway I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Love,
Tine

 
At Mon Aug 08, 03:47:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

No, no... wish me luck that I don't punk out on getting my tattoo.

And thanks darlin'.

Love,
Aimee

 
At Mon Aug 08, 04:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cameron is soooooooo cute !!!! And it's sweet that he looks so much like you ! You both have the same eyes and hair. It's cute to see you together ;)

I will think of you tonight. I can't wait to see your tattoo !

Love,

Thaly-Ann xxx

 
At Mon Aug 08, 04:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Mon Aug 08, 04:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Mon Aug 08, 08:54:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Thanks T-A ;) but I look AWFUL in that picture. Ick.

Xo,
Aimee

 
At Mon Aug 08, 09:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you look awful at all sweetheart !

And what happened tonight ? Did you get your tattoo ? ;)

Thaly-Ann xxx

 
At Mon Aug 08, 09:19:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Thank you sweetie :)

No, I didn't. Sigh. There was an unforseen complication but I have to make it clear, I didn't punk out. I was there and I was ready but something happened. We tentatively set it up for another night.

I'll write about it tomorrow.

Xo,
Aimee

 
At Tue Aug 09, 12:56:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, that's bunk.

Well, you did the hardest part--getting yourself there. I'm sure you'll be fine for the real deal.

 
At Tue Aug 09, 01:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cameron's already going to school? that's so early! what is it with you people down south of the border?

for us, up here, school doesn't start until september.

 
At Tue Aug 09, 12:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH you got so pretty eyes and you *don't* look aweful in that picture.

Love,
Tine

 
At Tue Aug 09, 01:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home