The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Reminiscing...

Well, this is it. When I wake up tomorrow morning, I'll be a whole year older...

But I've got to say, I'll miss being 29, it was a good age. I mean, how could it not be? It's when I met most of you.

So, while I'm reminiscing and trying to decide exactly how I'll celebrate my birthday... a blast from my past for your viewing pleasure (LOL).



(You can click that and make it bigger, if you wish...)


That picture was taken 12 years ago on one of the best birthdays I've had to date. A whole hell of a lot has changed since then and sometimes I wish I could rewind time and rearrange things a bit but that's not the way life works. Ah well... C'est la vie. So, it's onwards and upwards for me.

I hope y'all have a good night and if you're out and about tomorrow, throw one back for me -- *wink*.

6 Comments:

At Wed Aug 03, 06:19:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Do you still have that hairstyle? :-p

We're (more or less) the same age!

 
At Wed Aug 03, 06:39:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

LMAO. You've got a think with my hair ;)

To answer your question... sorta, kinda. It's just a bit shorter at the moment.

We are, huh? Cool.

 
At Wed Aug 03, 09:23:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

happy birthday! I so remember blue birthday cakes! Nowadays its like the color freaks people out.

 
At Thu Aug 04, 02:54:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday! And you're only a day older, babe :)

 
At Thu Aug 04, 09:01:00 AM, Blogger 'drew said...

Happy belated Birthday!! Hope you have a great year ahead of you!

 
At Thu Aug 04, 12:00:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Jason,
Thanks!!

30 in April, huh? Very cool!!

androjane,
Thanks!!

Yes, not too many blue cakes going 'round these days. Ya know, I've always wanted a green cake cause that's like my favorite color EVER. How come nobody's ever gotten me a green cake?

Hmmm.

Evan,
One of my absolute favorite people (truly). Thank you, baby *kiss*. And that's a fabulous way to look at it, I feel a little less crickety now *wink*.

Drew,
You're not late at all (I was early). Thank you for the birthday wishes and stop being a stranger, 'kay?

Xo,
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home