The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, August 01, 2005

Aimee's Entry - I have too much time on my hands...

Apparently Drew and I are not well matched (I about choked on my yummy strawberry flavored water when I read this)...

LEO AND VIRGO
Leo is drawn to Virgo's intellectualism, but Virgo doesn't understand Leo's dramatic nature. Leo can't get from cool, reserved Virgo the sexual responsiveness it demands. Virgo is practical and prudent; Leo is extravagant and a spendthrift. Leo likes to live life in a really big way, but Virgo is conservative, frugal and a nit-picker--which puts a damper on Leo's high spirits. Virgo won't be dominated either. Leo needs lots of flattery, but Virgo's tendency is to puncture inflated egos. Both of them should look elsewhere.

It appears I'm more suited to... Aries, Gemini, Libra and Sagittarius.

Now I'm trying to think who I know with those signs...

Well, Angie is an Aries and my mother is a Sagittarius... makes sense.

P.S. I NEGLECTED TO MENTION THAT I ADDED SOMETHING TO OUR WEBSITE. IT'S SHORT, SWEET AND NOT FANFIC (I'M SORRY). I KNOW THAT A FEW PEEPS WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER OF 'SLBD' AND IT'S COMING EVENTUALLY, I PROMISE.

5 Comments:

At Mon Aug 01, 03:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I'm a Sagittarius ;) So yeah, it makes sense, lol !! =)

Thaly-Ann xxxx

 
At Tue Aug 02, 01:33:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

and that blogger you had that dream about is a gemini

 
At Tue Aug 02, 01:11:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Awww, see now T-A, I knew there was a reason I like you so much ;)

Ah, Evan, so he's a Gemini, huh? Mmm, well, maybe that explains it ;)

Xo,
Aimee

 
At Tue Aug 02, 01:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me blush now !!! :p

Love you too sweetie, you know it ;)

Thaly-Ann xxxx

 
At Tue Aug 02, 02:44:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

T-A, I do know it. Thank you darlin'.

Xo,
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home