The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, July 29, 2005

Aimee's Entry - I'm bored, can you tell?

Boredom rears it's ugly head. A bunch of boring drivel (in no particular order cause well, I have a bit of trouble staying on point) that I'm sure you could care less about...

1. My middle name is Dawn (after my mommy)

2. I was born in Ashland, Kentucky on August 4th 1975.

3. My parents split up when I was 2 but didn't divorce until I was 5.

4. I have 1 half sister, 2 step-sisters and 3 step-brothers but no full blooded siblings.

5. I was in the Miss National Teenager Pageant when I was 17.

6. I didn't win.

7. I was a "drama queen" in high school, literally. I was obsessed with the theather.

8. I had roles in 'Up The Down Staircase', 'Final Dress Rehearsal', 'The Lottery' and 'A Night On Broadway'.

9. 'Up The Down Staircase' was the only one where I played the lead.

10. I went to modeling school at John Casablanca's but quit because it bored me.

11. I graduated high school in 1994.

12. Yeah, yeah, it was supposed to be '93 but I failed the 1st grade. For shame.

13. I absolutely love ferrets.

14. I've had 3 of them... Cherry, Clyde and Fidget.

15. The longest my hair has ever been is just below my ass.

16. The shortest was just below my ears.

17. It's short right now but I prefer it long.

18. I'm a measely 5'1".

19. My eyes are stuck somewhere in that strange realm between green and blue -- personally, I think they're confused.

20. Besides Kentucky and Florida, the only places I've been are South Carolina and Georgia.

21. My absolute favorite place EVER is Disney World -- I fricking love that place.

22. I hate the sun. Big time.

23. Excessive exposure leaves me looking a bit like a fair-haired lobster.

24. I have a birthmark on my left inner thigh.

25. I have 4 piercings (used to have 5)... all in the ears baby.

26. I have no tattoo's but Drew designed a killer one for me that Gabe's going to do one of these days.

27. I'm seriously afraid of spiders. No joke. It's bad.

28. And roaches. Ick.

29. I have absolutely no specail talent what-so-ever.

30. But I sure as fuck wish I did.

31. I'm addicted to caffiene... coffee (tons), tea, Dr. Pepper, etc.

32. Angie is one of my best friends and I've never actually spoken to her.

33. Come to think of it, the only person I've met online that I've spoken to is Veronica.

34. I wear a size 7 shoe.

35. Before Cameron was born, I wore a size 6.

36. I have a slightly weird obsession with my nails, they have to look pretty.

37. I broke one the other day, it hurts me to look at it.

38. I adore cheesy "easy listening" music.

39. It aggravates the shit out of Drew. *snort*

40. I love to kiss, a good make-out session is one of my absolute favorite things -- makes my toes curl.

41. But I can't remember the last time I actually participated in that lovely activity. Sigh.

42. I have a whole arsenal of top of the line make-up, I collect it like it's gold.

43. But it takes beating me into submission to get me to actually put the stuff on.

44. I'm addicted to perfume, another thing I covet like gold.

45. I have an odd thing for glitter... lip gloss, body lotion, shower gel, perfume... the list goes on.

46. If you massage my back, I'll do just about anything for you... putty in your hands.

47. I hate the sound of my voice, it annoys me.

48. But I talk to people on the phone all day.

49. I adore sunflowers, they're just so darn pretty, but my husband has never sent me any.

50. The only person who's ever sent me sunflowers is she who shall remain nameless.

Okay, well that's about all the boring shit I can think of right now. You didn't really think I'd get to 100, did you? Pfft, I barely made it to 50. I'm such a bore.

3 Comments:

At Sun Jul 31, 02:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay....im curious to know who sent ya sunflowers.....

~Sky~

 
At Sun Jul 31, 03:05:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

29. I have absolutely no specail talent what-so-ever.

Have you read your writing, hon?

 
At Sun Jul 31, 09:27:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Jacky,
LMAO!! You're too cute!! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Jason,
Yes, small world. You're right, I suppose I do have a talent of sorts. Trouble, huh? Do tell.

And thanks darlin', I'll have to come up with another 50 things just for you ;)

Sky,
Her name begins with a J and ends with an N. Does that help? And how you been stranger?

Evan,
Yeah, I've read it but I've never really thought it was any good. Average but not good. But I'm very happy you enjoyed it, love.

Xo,
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home