The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, July 25, 2005

Angie's Entry

LMMFAO!!!

Ah, gosh! *wiping away tears of laughter* That was the most fun I've had in a while! I dare any of them bizzo's to come over here and cry! Aimee and I had a blast, blasting them on Friday in an IM we were chatting in. We both had expressed posting something here just to get the shit off our chest and I'm glad she typed 98% of that up. I only helped 2%,but that's not to say that I don't agree 1000% with everything she had to say. So watch out for Aimee!! Hee-hee!

So I took the kissing purity test and here's my result:




Your Kissing Purity Score: 37% Pure
You're not one to kiss and tell...But word is, you kiss pretty well.
Hmmmmmm. . . . . .

2 Comments:

At Mon Jul 25, 12:03:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

I'm gonna get a bad rep, if I don't watch myself. LOL.

It was fun Angie. I had a blast bashing them with you.

Love ya,
Aimee

 
At Wed Jul 27, 09:38:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

LMAO. You're too cute!!! You kiss well, huh? SWEET!!!

Love ya babe!
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home