The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Aimee's Entry - It's SO f@$king HOT!!!

Whoo, I have a headache. God, it hurts. Ouch. And I'm having such a miserable day so far.

Imagine me, if you will, on my knees, my head stuck in the housing compartment for the company's phone equipment with my ass up in the air wearing a skirt with a fucking slit up to mid thigh (it was the most awkwardly uncomfortable position to be in and I can just imagine the view from behind. Sigh). Well, that's how I started my morning. The damn phones went down and since the phones are Aimee's responsibility, she had to crawl around on the floor like an idiot resetting the system and dicking with the wiring. But, it's fixed. Thank God.

It's hotter than bloody hell in Florida today. Today, hell, all fucking week. Miserable, miserable, miserable. It's making me cranky. My office mate had laser surgery to quit smoking and she's having a rough time of it so she's cranky too. What a lovely pair we make, eh? Everyone's taking a wide path around this office to avoid the sniping. Hmm. That could be a good thing.

I promised Cameron that I'd take him to the park after work and I'm seriously regretting that promise. It feels like it's 105 degrees outside and the last place I want to be is sweating my ass off at the park with a bunch of noisy kids.

^^ See, bad mood. I love kids but today the thought of hanging out with them is giving me a migraine.

Drew and I had unspectacular sex last night (it was only a quickie so I shouldn't be negative about it) and got caught. Cameron came waltzing in at a fairly bad time. He was supposed to be in bed. I need to teach that child that when the bedroom door is closed, you don't just come barging in. It was embarrassing but I think we covered it well (at least I hope we did).

I was chatting with Sky online last night and she said my voice sounds teenager-ish (LOL). I suppose it does. I’ve always just thought I sound doofy. I hate leaving messages on voice mail and answering machines because I always sound like a dope. It was fun though, I played with that thing for a while. Jason suggested audio-posting once a week. Sounds good to me. I’ll see what I can do.

Okay, enough bitching. It was a completely unremarkable day and I'll end it in the scorching sun at the park. YAY. Hopefully, things will go nice and smooth tonight and I'll be able to immerse myself in 'Origin in Death' by J.D. Robb. It's been sitting on my desk since Saturday afternoon and I have yet to start it. For shame.

Good night y'all.

3 Comments:

At Wed Jul 20, 07:38:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

"It was embarrassing but I think we covered it well (at least I hope we did)."

No Aimee, you didn't. And years later, your son will be blogging about it. You know this.

 
At Wed Jul 20, 08:21:00 PM, Blogger 'drew said...

Yups, I agree with Jay :P

I once walked into my parents having sex...a memory that has popped into my mind on the most random occasions.

 
At Thu Jul 21, 11:55:00 AM, Blogger grave_creek said...

honey do you feel the air passing through in that bent position???lol!!! hey!! whatever cools you off!!! i know what youre feeling since i live on a tropical island..some days you just wanna stay naked in the air-con room!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home