The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Are They Not Adorible??

NOTE: I updated our website and a little birdie told me that Angie is going to be adding some updates soon for anyone that's interested. And if you've never been there, I must warn you that most of what we write is rated NC17 for 'Explicit Sexual Content' so don't be shocked if you stumble into a sex scene ;)

Now on to the adoribleness...

~ * Cameron and Sarah * ~

I know, I know... Cameron needs a haircut and Sarah's sucking her thumb but they're still just so darn cute!!!

~ Aimee

2 Comments:

At Tue Jul 19, 04:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooohh I can't wait to read those updates. ;) I'm off to read "In Dreams" now, I'm sure I'll love it. :)

Cameron is so adorable.

I love you,
Tine

 
At Tue Jul 19, 09:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwww what a buncha cutiess!!!!!!!!

~Sky~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home