The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, July 22, 2005

From Aimee and Angie, With Love...

Through our blog travels (we pretty much visit the same blogs... mostly) we stumbled upon this cool song meme.

Theme Song MeMe
Put a theme song to a blog... if you're listed here, you're TAGGED!

Well, since we've never been any good at conforming to rules, we decided to change it up a bit. Instead of picking a "Theme Song" for a blog, we more or less picked songs that made one (or both) of us think of you.

Enjoy.

~ * Aimee and Angie * ~

Evan (About Last Night) - Supernova by Liz Phair

Jason (Solid Fluidity) - I Don't Want To Be by Gavin DeGraw

Tom (This Is A Tom Collins) - Kiss Off by Violent Femmes

G_C (Never Been Kissed) - Chariot by Gavin DeGraw

Jay (But Enough About You) - If I Had A Million Dollars by Barenaked Ladies

AB (Accidental Boyfriend) - Superheroes by Racer X

(P.S. You don't have to do this if you're not wanting to. No pressure.)

4 Comments:

At Fri Jul 22, 02:18:00 PM, Blogger grave_creek said...

its a honour and a priviledge to know you two sweet ladies!!! you know that " you'll be my vacation away from this place..you know what i want... holding that cup that's pouring over the sides..you make me want to spread my arms and fly"....sob...so emotional right now...love you soo much ...you know if i was straight id likely be hitting on you both!!lol!

 
At Sat Jul 23, 11:11:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Oh. My. God.

Just found the lyrics to my song (I'd never heard of it) - and it's a shopping list!

LOL I dunno what that says about me... but I think I like it.

I think.

 
At Mon Jul 25, 11:45:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

:)

 
At Tue Aug 02, 01:38:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

you gave Tom my favorite Femmes track too. Great choices

 

Post a Comment

<< Home