The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The CD's In MY Case (For Jason)...

I've been meaning to do this since Jason posted Those CD's in the Case but I'm typically slow on the uptake so most things I intend to do are usually lagging behind.

I don't really have anything in regular rotation anymore because Drew done went and stole the adapter for the CD player in my car and I've searched high and low but can't find the bloody thing. Sigh. So instead, I just opened my CD case, started from the beginning and listed the first twenty.

1. The Marshall Mathers LP -- Eminem

2. The Slim Shady LP -- Eminem

3. The Eminem Show -- Eminem

4. Encore -- Eminem

5. Shady Invasion -- DJ Green Lantern

6. Invasion Part II (Conspiracy Theory) -- DJ Green Lantern

7. Countdown to Armageddon -- DJ Green Lantern

8. D12 World -- D12

9. Cheers -- Obie Trice

10. 8 Mile Soundtrack -- Various

11. The Documentary -- The Game

12. Beg For Mercy -- G-Unit

13. Tupac Resurrection -- Tupac

14. Meteora - Linkin Park

15. Free Yourself -- Fantasia

16. Mo' Money In The Bank -- Lloyd Banks

17. Martina McBride Greatest Hits -- Martina McBride

18. Songbook -- Trisha Yearwood

19. Away From The Sun -- 3 Doors Down

20. Stripped -- Christina Aguilera


Hmm, looking back over this list, I'm sensing a distinct pattern here...

9 Comments:

At Tue Jul 26, 01:21:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Aimee,

I'm getting the feeling you like Eminem? Am I right? I mean I could be totally off base.

LMAO!!

Sorry, had to bring some laughs to the blog today!! It's been way too serious!

Ang :)

 
At Tue Jul 26, 01:24:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Eminem? Never heard of him.

Heh. Heh. Heh.

Thank you for adding some laughs!!!

I love ya!!!
Aimee

 
At Tue Jul 26, 01:27:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Yeah apparently he's some phenom. Some white guy who can rap apparently. I dunno. I guess he's susposed to be a hottie too. We should check this out.

Ah, I love letting my other personalities take the helm every once and a while. It's sort of refreshing. Nice break in the day!

Love ya!

Ang

 
At Tue Jul 26, 01:31:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

A hottie, you say?

Hmmm....

I'm definitely thinking we should check this out!! I believe a trip is in order.

Which one's playing now??? Jai? K? I'll have to call up Shai to come and join in the fun :)

Mwwwwaaaaaahhhhhh!!

Aimee

 
At Tue Jul 26, 02:18:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Dangerous - it's a combo of the two of them. They've joined forces and it's not pretty.

Well actually they are pretty. Putting them into one entity is interesting.

Ok, I'm going to stop now before they get too outta control.

No more Diet Mountain Dew Code Red for me!

 
At Tue Jul 26, 02:31:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Oh. My. God. Angie!!!! LMAO!!! I just snorted citrus flavored water through my nose!

Together??? Curses. Poor you!!! I can't even imagine it!!!

Whoo.

Okay, I'll miss you tomorrow :( See you on the flipside love.

Xo,
Aimee

 
At Tue Jul 26, 06:55:00 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

I love Eminem!

You guys rock!

 
At Tue Jul 26, 11:06:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

Thats alot of Eminem....Pretty nice idea tho, so I'm gonna borrow it.

 
At Wed Jul 27, 09:21:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Tom... Sorry, no Dylan over here. That's not to say I don't like Dylan, he's just not a part of my CD collection.

Cool. I'm glad you liked your song!! Angie thought that it'd be a great song for you ;)

Hmm, you've got some ideas? I'm intrigued.


Jason... LOL. It was cool talking to you through IM's last night :) and thanks, I'm glad you like my collection.


rosie... Yeah, he ROCKS. Thanks =D


androjane... I guess you could say that I have a "thing" for Eminem... just a lil bit. Cool, I'll have to come over and take a peek.

Xo,
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home