The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, July 25, 2005

Nite About 'SLBD'...

Just a quickie...

I'm aware that a number of people want an update for 'Shattered Lives and Broken Dreams' and I'm tickled pink (seriously -- pink, no lie) that anyone cares enough to send me e-mails and IM's about it. I apologize for my serious lack where that story is concerned. It's one of my favorites and because it is, I tend to be a bit more critical of it than I am of others. Chapters for that fic are no small matter either so the time I have to put into writing a chapter is a lot more than I am able to give right now. I hope to change that soon. At the moment, the next chapter is about 50% done but it's nowhere near ready to put up at the site (I'm sorry).

Just be patient, I promise I'll get up off my ass and finish that chapter soon. In the meantime, go and read that original piece I put up, all that sex should hold you over ;)

Thanks.

~ Aimee

3 Comments:

At Mon Jul 25, 04:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know how much I love this story so I'll be paitently waiting.
Tine

 
At Tue Jul 26, 10:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a good new Aimee !! You know how much this story means to me... It will be GREAT to read your amazing writing once again ! Making this story alive in english with your writing is one of the greatest gift I've received from someone in my life...

Thanks again for that ! And don't forget to send me by email each part when you finish it. I can't wait to read every part !!!

Lots of love !

Thaly-Ann xxxxxx

 
At Wed Jul 27, 09:37:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Thank you Tine!!!

Yes Thaly-Ann, I know how much you love this story. I'll definitely keep you up to date. Thank you for being so patient with me.

Xo,
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home