The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Angie's Entry - An apology - sort of

Tine,

Our post was not intended to offend or make fun of you or any of the other SF “team” members. Our post was to rant/vent our frustration and feelings about the posts we have seen, the treatment of the “members” of that board and the general lack of respect those two particular individuals are showing – to everyone over there.

My personal hope is that you and the others are not going to fall victim to the same treatment as Aimee and I eventually had. That would be a very sad thing to see happen.

Aimee and I purposely did not use any names of those to whom we are speaking about, and maybe we should have to avoid any confusion or hurt feelings.

I apologize if you feel we were singling you out or made you feel we were directing any of our comments to you or about you.

We were not.

Under any circumstances.

Our post had nothing to do with you nor was it about you. It was and still is about them. You read too much into it.

I apologize if our comments hurt you. They were not meant to. I would never attack someone who didn't attack me first. I don't operate that way. I would also never knowingly hurt someone else's feelings and if I did, then I will be the first to admit I was sorry.

However, I do not apologize for what I said or how I feel about these two people. I realize that you don’t understand fully what happened, by no fault of your own, and to take the time and rehash the entire unfortunate series of incidents would be picking at old wounds.

I will simply say this: One of those persons felt it was necessary to not only threaten me but she also tried to start trouble between me and someone else very high up on the food chain there by making accusations, pretending to know how I felt or what I thought and I called her out on it. I told her to forward all of our joint remarks to said person so she could see exactly the kind of person she would be dealing with. I was attacked by this person, when she had no foundation, no basis to attack me in the manner and fashion she did, her only saving grace was that she did not do it in a public forum. Nonetheless, that’s when my personal affiliation with SF ended. And now that I have read some of the downright rude and nasty comments made by these people, it makes me more and more confident that I never want to be apart of that scene again.

Tine, I have always thought you to be a very sweet person and I still do. I hope this does not affect any feelings you have towards me or about me. I would also hope that you will respect that this blog is mine and Aimee's domain. We have silenced ourselves, stayed quiet, at the other forum very intentionally, out of respect for the members that stay and whom are still our friends, please have the same respect for us.

And again I apologize if your feelings were hurt, we were not making fun of you. But we have every right to feel the way we do, we were the ones that were wronged, Aimee more so than I.

3 Comments:

At Tue Jul 26, 12:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I know what happened between you, Aimee and "bitch 1 and 2". I respect your feelings about them. Like I said in my previous post it sounded like you were making fun of me, too, that hurt, but you both said you didn't and I believe you. I just posted that because I care about the both of you if I wouldn't I wouldn't have said anything and never come back. I love you both.
I am so sorry that you both were fucked over by them, but we all miss you there it's not the same without you.
If you would have said anything over there I would have had your back I hope you know that.
Anything else? Yeah I respect you and your feelings.
Okay I guess that's it. Friends again?
Tine

 
At Wed Jul 27, 09:24:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

We love you too Tine.

Of course we're friends baby. Always.

Xo,
Aimee

 
At Thu Jul 28, 02:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home