The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Aimee's Entry - Just Some Bitching (Sigh)...

Being blonde and not the sharpest tool in the shed, I really shouldn't open my big mouth but I swear, I can't abide stupidity. Sigh. There's this woman that I work with (not with-with (thank God) but she works for another company that works closely with mine) and she's dumber than a box of rocks to be sure. Good God, talking to her makes me want to slam my head into very hard inanimate objects. Why, oh, why do I have to deal with it? WHY?

Anyhow, I'm in a bit of a jam here. You see, my birthday trip is coming up (just 22 more days) and originally it was supposed to be my mom, my sister and myself but there was some totally unnecessary family drama a couple weeks ago and now my mom and Christie aren't speaking to each other. My mom called me today and asked if Christie was still going with us. She said that if she is, that's cool, it's my birthday present and she wants it to be what I want, but I don't know? How much fun can the three of us have if the two of them aren't speaking to each other? And do I really want them to try and work out their problems on my birthday trip? It's like a clusterfuck and I'm not sure what to do about it? Sigh. Oh well, I'll figure it out, I guess.

Oh and while I'm bitching about things that are pissing me off... Drew had me fucking fuming this morning. Damn, that man can be so insulting sometimes. I was talking to Jason briefly on IM the other night about how insulting Drew can be sometimes. He called me up at work this morning under the guise of reminding me to pay his cell phone bill but that was't the real reason he called. Oh no, he called to insinuate that I'm hiding something from him because there's some guys phone number in my spiral notebook.

We were about to say our goodbyes (or so I thought) and he slips in, "Who's Chris?"

Me, "Chris?"

"Yeah, Chris. You should know who he is, you've got his phone number written in your writing notebook."

Cute, he's looking through my writing notebook... could he be any more insulting, "Huh?"

"Chris. Who is he?"

This is ridiculous but a game he likes to play, "I don't know? My sister probably."

"It's not your sister. Who is it?"

SIGH... "Drew, I don't know anyone named Chris except Robin's nephew and my sister, okay?"

"What's your sister's number?"

"I don't know? I think it's ***-****."

"Aiight, that's the number you had written down."

God, I hate that ^^. Seriously hate that. I find it fucking insulting and if he felt the need to grill me about a phone number, couldn't he have waited until I got home.

You know, if it were up to Drew, I'd be stuck in a big dome of seclusion. No one to talk to, no friends, nothing. He'd tell me that I'm full of shit but with the way he acts sometimes, I don't think so. And it's that kind of shit, that made me tell him I wasn't in love with him anymore a few months back. I guess the part that really bothers me is that we've doing so good lately so why does he have to muddy the waters by doing stupid shit like that.

I'll never understand it.

2 Comments:

At Fri Jul 29, 12:04:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I gotta say, that amount of jealousy and need for control just screams of massive insecurities. I don't think a good smack will help him. I obviously don't kow Drew, and posts like this don't really make me want to.

 
At Fri Jul 29, 03:59:00 AM, Blogger grave_creek said...

ohhh hon....men...sometimes you ask yourself,why bother??(lol thats my lesbian side talking here!!lol!!)...seriously..a tad much possesive the guy huh??dont know if it should be taken as a "i love you soo much i dont want to share you" gesture , or really just as a macho gesture...ummmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home