The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Aimee's Entry - Say it with me now, "Hellacious"...

Today had to be the most awful day I've had in well, a long fucking time. I'm telling you, if something could go wrong, it did. And it's too hot for this shit for fucks sake.

First thing this morning, I had all these peeps pissed off at me because they were't informed of the new, "Mandatory Day Off" policy the company put into effect starting tomorrow. I've got all these irritable guys grumbling because they're being forced to take one day off a week without pay. Not my fault, can't help you, I don't make company policy. And then they want to know why they didn't get a memo informing them of this new policy and the fact that payroll checks are now being handed out on a different day? Again, not my fault, can't help you, I didn't get a memo either. All that bitching and nobody even said, "Good Morning Aimee".

Then my mouse decided to take some loopy side trip and do whatever the fuck it wanted. Sigh. So I ended up on my hands and knees crawling around under my desk trying to the fix the fucker. I swear I spend far too much time crawling around on the floor on my hands and knees around here, it's embarrassing. At least I wasn't wearing a damn skirt today.

After I fixed the mouse problem, my printer decided it wanted to start printing some fucked up form of gibberish. SIGH. So I had to fix that too. I should just open my own damn business, "Computers 'R Us" as often as I'm dicking around with the annoying things.


And my mom called to remind me that as of the 4th, I'll no longer be in my twenties. She's excited, apparently turning thirty is a big deal. She wanted to throw me a party but I wouldn't let her. She's the best. I love her.

But it's 3:30, that means just another hour and a half and I'm outta here. Off to join thousands of teenage girls swoon as that sexy, blue eyed blonde teases them. YUM. Boy oh boy, that man makes my heart trip and my panties wet (okay, that was over-share but well, what can I say? It's the truth).

Have a good night, y'all.

2 Comments:

At Tue Aug 02, 10:00:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you have a good time watching Eminem!

 
At Wed Aug 03, 01:26:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Oh, I did.

Thank you baby.

Xo,
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home