The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Your Lips On Mine...

I'm amusing myself and I'm taking all of you along for the ride...

~*~

Why I Love to Kiss...

Your lips brush against mine and your top lip catches on my bottom. I trace my tongue over the curve as you pull my bottom lip into the warmth of your mouth and suckle softly.

Mmm, it feels so good.

You release my bottom lip, laving it with your tongue and move up to cover my mouth with yours. Your lips are soft and wet – supple – and I love the feel of them pressed against mine.

You coax my lips apart by running your tongue teasingly between them and I lean in, pressing my body against yours.

Our tongues touch... tentatively at first, subtly exploring textures and then more insistently... our tongues wrap around one another.

The feeling is exquisite and I begin to purr, the sound reverberating through your mouth as our tongues continue to press and slide together.

Oh, it’s so blissful... your mouth and mine fused together, our tongues engaged in an erotic embrace.

I don’t ever want it to end...

~*~

Sigh. I wanna kiss somebody, it’s been so long.


~ Aimee ~

2 Comments:

At Sun Aug 07, 07:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great now I wanna kiss. Thank you *very* much, Aimee.

Love,
Tine

 
At Sun Aug 07, 10:35:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

LOL. Well then, pucker up darlin'.

Xo,
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home