The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, August 05, 2005

Aimee

God, I'm so lonely. Drew's working really late tonight and the house is just too quiet. It's evenings like this one, I wish I had a friend. Someone to talk to, to laugh with, hell, just to be with. I don't care, just someone. But I don't have anyone.

It's weird, yesterday was a really good day but today, not so much. I don't know where it came from but I'm feeling depressed, I wasn't earlier or I was and I was ignoring it. Either way, I'm feeling it now and I'm not really sure why exactly. I think it's a combination of things and right now, I'd give anything just to have someone to talk to.

You have no idea how bad I'm craving human contact right now.

1 Comments:

At Sat Aug 06, 05:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Sweetie I can relate to your feelings so much right now cause sometimes I feel lonely, too.
If we would live closer together I would surely visit you.
Think about what you got that usually helps me.

Love,
Tine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home