The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, August 15, 2005

Angie's Entry

This post won't be very long, but I had to tell you guys about the oh-so cute presents I received on Friday when I checked my mail.

Aimee had asked me around Thursday, I believe it was, if I'd checked my mail recently. I told her I had just checked it the morning before and that I would make sure and check it Friday after I got home.

Boy was I surprised to find a box with Aimee's handwriting on it!

So as soon as I set all my other stuff down, I grabbed my box cutter and eagerly opened my box.

It's perplexing to me how she finds the neatest cards. After reading the card with a huge grin on my face, I set it on one of my two bookcases and went back to the box on my dining room table.

Then inside is an adorable little brown bear with an oh-so super cute red hat on with 'Florida' written across the front. I sat him in my hand and told him how cute he was and then set him right next to the card.

My next present was a can/beer/any beverage holder. But not just any can/beer/any beverage holder. Oh no - this one has my all time favorite character on it - that's right campers! TAZ!!! I laughed out loud to no one then showed my dog how cool that was!!

I wish I had a camera phone so I could take pics of them to show you all, but I don't.

So thank you so very much to Aimee for brightening my day and therefore my entire weekend. You never cease to amaze me with your thoughtfullness.

LOVE YA HUN!!

1 Comments:

At Mon Aug 15, 11:47:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

You're welcome, babe.

I'm SO happy you liked your bear and the Taz drink cozy :) It seems like everywhere I go I see something that reminds me of you. I'm gonna have to get you something when I hit Disney this weekend too ;)

Who's your favorite character?

And the card thing? I don't know? I just seem to luck into them. I bought the coolest one for Evan when he was in the hospital but because I'm always 10 steps behind, I never mailed it but it was a good one :)

I love ya babck, babe. Always.

Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home