The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, August 22, 2005

Angie's Entry

Thanks for posting those pics Aimee - it looks like you had a great time! I can't wait to hear all about it!

So how was everyone's weekend? Good I hope. Mine was quiet.

Friday while I was at work, I was blessed with the opportunity to talk with Pete alone. Nicole was gone at Valleyfair for the day and Jason had gone outside for a smoke and didn't tell me, so when Pete came looking for someone to go outside with, he asked me.

Well, we talked about our weekend plans, the CD signing that Tommy Lee has scheduled for this Thursday (still not sure if I'm going to go, the rules are really strict, we'll see.) and got onto the subject of the Crue concert at the fair this Friday night. I told him have an extra ticket and askedif he'd be interested. He asked how much and I told him $50. But it may be the last time to see all original members performing together. He agreed and told me to ask him again this week.
It would strictly be a friend thing. I didn't ask him cause I wanted more. Honest to God. I have this ticket and I need to find someone to use it or my cousin will kill me.

Katie and I walked, then I went home, made myself dinner then sat down to watch CSI. Have I ever mentioned that I have a serious thing for Gary Dourdan? The guy who plays Warrick Brown? If not or if I have, oh well but he is gorgeous. I think I have a thing for blue eyes. Hm, who'da thunk it?

Saturday Katie and I went over to a friends house, she was having an open house type thing with Pampered Chef (kitchen accessories), Partylite (candles), Mary Kay (make up) and Tastefully Simple (easy to make food and really good too!). Then I went home and did some cleaning that I'd let fall to the way side. I called my cousin to borrow her carpet cleaner since my dog has decided it's fun to pee on my carpet again. But I forgot halfway through the message that she's in Vegas, lucky brat. So carpet cleaning is on hold for a few weeks.

Sunday I went up to a friend of the family's house for her Pampered Chef party, which is always a blast cause of the people she invites. I was sitting listening to the consultant when my phone alerts me of a text message. I silenced my phone and forgot about it until I was on my way home.

I flipped my phone open and hit view. I was dreading a message from dumbfuck, and secretly hoping it was Pete, saying hi. But no it was dumbfuck. He texts me :what gives

Now seeing as I'm driving home, I had a few short responses ready to fire back to him. But in better judgment, decided to wait until I was not in my car to respond.

I got home, let the dog out and settled back into my favorite chair before responding with: Meaning what exactly?

I didn't hear anything back until this morning while I am at work.

Around 9:10, my cell starts ringing. Now the only reason I even look at my cell during the day is because it could be someone important or an emergency. It was dumbfuck calling from home. I silenced my phone 1) because of all the concrete and machines we have, my signal is really crappy and tends to break up really bad. 2) I'm at work, which I'm thinking is where he should be too, and I don't need to have this converasation at 9 am and ruin the rest of my day. Monday's suck enough the way it is.

He leaves a message which goes something like this: You're killin me. I'm gettin ready to head off to work. I'll be done around 6:30 or so. I'll call ya then, seeing as you don't ever call me. Where's the love?

I'm so over this right now. No, I'm over this period. I don't want a relationship with him. Honestly, I don't even want to talk to him. He's just fucked this up so bad at this point.

I told Katie on Friday that he'd be gettin in touch with me this week, cause he wants to make sure he's still going to the concert with me on Friday, and sorry no. I haven't heard boo for over three weeks (I talked to him last on what, the 3rd of this month?) and I'm somehow susposed to just assume that things are fine and dandy? What the fuck ever.

I'm done. So very done. So much for getting what you wish for huh?

I've figured out the person I want but he's got a girlfriend. I don't know that I want him necessarily, well, I did at one point. But he's five years younger than me and he's got a great house in a nice neighborhood, he's got a nice truck, a fun motorcycle a couple of sweet cars and has a good paying job which he actually goes too on a regular basis! And he's like 25! What the fuck is Aaron's problem? *sigh* Nevermind, that was retortical. And why can't Jimmy be older? And havenot been so afraid to start something more with me? I mean I've known him since he was 16 years old! And doesn't that make me sound older than fuckin dirt??

Questions, comments, feedback, kicks in the ass for being a moron?

1 Comments:

At Mon Aug 22, 01:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome *kiss*

I want to reply to your post but I I'm having trouble processing things at the moment. God, I feel so BAD right now. I'm all doped up and I feel sick to my stomach.

Yuck.

Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home