The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Aimee's Entry -- Venting.

Ah, I'm so pissed. Royally pissed. I swear, I hate lying assholes who think that they can keep playing two people against each other by telling lies and creating bullshit stories to turn one against the other without ever getting caught. Reality check -- you'll always get caught you ignorant asshole because regardless of what you think, we're not now nor have we ever been stupid.

I try to be a nice person, honestly, I do but it never ceases to amaze me that no matter how nice I am to people who just don't deserve it and no matter how much shit I put up with from people who do nothing but stab me in the back every time I turn around, it's still not enough. Oh no, they take extra care to make sure they twist the knife in deeper.

Why do I bother? I don't know and pretty soon I'm going to cease to care.

4 Comments:

At Sun Aug 28, 06:10:00 PM, Blogger TheStolenOlive said...

Ok... Who was Bush playing?

 
At Sun Aug 28, 09:16:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

Lately the best comment I can think of is *hugs*, so aimee

~*HUGS*~

 
At Mon Aug 29, 06:27:00 PM, Blogger jg said...

Hang in there! I often feel the same way,and its just not rite the games people play. just not rite.

 
At Mon Aug 29, 06:38:00 PM, Blogger jg said...

There is a Photo on my blog, that mite cheer you up, every time I look at it I laugh, and I forget about lifes
SHIT HEADS.

The photo is called Wait for me Mommy.
http://jgphotoc.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home