The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, August 29, 2005

Aimee's Entry

Gosh, I've been moody lately, huh? And you know, I had decided that I was going to have a super-dee-duper day just to even out the scales but let me tell you, that didn't happen. It wasn't a bad day, per se, but it certainly wasn't a good one. Sigh. I've been inflicted with some icky, yucky, extremely unpleasant bug. It's SO not nice. Aimee's got a cold people -- a nasty, nasty cold and she's not digging it. Nope, not digging it at all. But you know what? I've decided that I'm just not going to let it bother me, I'm going to ignore this nasty sucker as if it weren't even here (although the migraine is making that a tad difficult at the moment).

Anyhow, moving on...

Well, today happens to be Drew's birthday. So, let's all wish him a happy one, okay? C'mon, say it with me now... Happy Birthday Drew ...he turned a whopping 26 today (so unfair). Cameron picked out a present for him after work and then we picked him up at the tattoo shop and took him out to dinner. After dinner we dropped him off at Gabe's house so he could hang out for a couple hours and Cameron and I headed home.

And did I mention that Cameron's school sent home this fundraiser thing last week? Three weeks in and I'm already knee deep in a fundraiser. It's been a bloody pain in the backside. Seriously.

Oh well, that's about it for me. I feel icky and I should probably crawl my tired behind up the stairs and into bed shortly because if this cold works like my usual ones, I'll feel like utter sludge in the morning. No fun.

Night, night.

2 Comments:

At Tue Aug 30, 05:03:00 AM, Blogger savante said...

A school fundraiser :) Does that make you a desperate housewife?

Paul

 
At Tue Aug 30, 10:16:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Hmm...

I suppose it does ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home