The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, September 12, 2005

Aimee -- Out of left field (way, way out... don't mind me)

I've just got some shit on my mind that I needed to purge, don't pay any attention to me.

I'd love to have this conversation with someone in particular but sadly, they're too much of a fucking coward to look me in the eye and try to defend what they've done.

Why are you intentionally setting out to hurt us? Why do you feel the need to take a painful experience, twist it up and throw it back in an effort to fuck with us or even worse, someone else? I wonder, do you get off on it? Do you enjoy sitting back while we're forced to relive a hell we thought we'd escaped? Was the score you had to settle (with someone else) worth hurting us by dredging up something we only wanted to forget? Something we worked everyday of our lives to forget? Was hurting us worth the paltry piece of revenge that was meted out?

No, it wasn't worth it and do you know why?

Because we may be cracked but we're not broken. Sure, you can hurt us and yes, you can make us feel pain but you can't break us. Why? Because Christie and I (and the rest of the family you tried to destroy) are fucking stronger than that. How the fuck do you think we overcame what you're trying to dredge back up in the first place?

It's simple really, you can't break someone that refuses to be broken but hell, you're more than welcome to try.

And I have absolutely nothing else to say today. I have a headache (a bad one) and I'm in a rather pissy mood that I'm hoping will work itself out here shortly.

I hope y'all have a great night and anyone that happens to be out and about tonight, have a drink for me, will ya? I could fucking use one, a strong one.

2 Comments:

At Mon Sep 12, 08:47:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

Sorry babe...
Whatever it is, ~HUGS~

 
At Tue Sep 13, 05:13:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Thank you AJ!!!

*Kisses*

Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home