The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Aimee's Entry -- Cruelly sentenced to the bloody laundry mat...



Ah, we look happy, don't we? I'll tell ya, morning is not a happy time in our house (for Cameron and I anyway). And boy Cameron was extra grouchy this morning.

And speaking of Cameron, he's super excited because my mom told him the other night that she's taking him to Animal Kingdom and maybe Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party for his birthday.

Wow, I just realized that it's September already and being the obsessive/compulsive planner I am, if I don't figure out what the heck I'm going to do for Cameron's birthday, I'll drive myself nuts. He's going to be 6, what to do, what to do?

IsFriendly posted a cool question on her blog today...

QUESTION OF THE DAY: IF YOU COULD BE ANYWHERE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME, DOING EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO AT THIS MOMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

And well, I'd answer myself but my answer would most likely get me in trouble so we'll just table that one but by all means, feel free to answer yourselves cause I'm the curious (tranlates to nosy) sort.

I had the loveliest conversation with Christie earlier. It's been a bit since we've chatted with each other so it was really nice catching up. I actually got to see her and Sarah (I just adore Sarah, she's the absolute sweetest child -- EVER) over the weekend when she dropped off Cameron but it was very brief so there was no time to talk. We still haven't managed to get together for my birthday dinner because she works nights and I work days but she really wants to get together soon. She's so sweet, she said, "I miss you, ya know? You're so much fun, how come we never hang out anymore?" In reality, she's the one that's fun but when we get together, we're both fun.

Well, I haven't seen any of the rain (yet) that they predicted for today so, that's a good thing. I honestly detest when it's rainy. Sure, it cools things down and all but it makes me sleepy and when I'm at work, sleepy is not such a good thing.

Sigh, my age is starting to show and you know, it's a sad, sad day when Kim (who's older then me) snorts as she walks by because I'm singing the chorus to "All out of love" by Air Supply. What can I say? I like Air Supply. *Shrugs*. I like Journey too.

I'm so bummed. The heating element in my dryer is broken so I'll probably have to drag my lazy ass to the laundry mat because my make-shift clothesline (in my bathroom) wasn't too successful last night. Sigh. I hate the laundry mat, it's so hot and stuffy. Ick.

Ah well, that's it for me today. I hope you all have a lovely evening.

2 Comments:

At Wed Sep 07, 10:16:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

its eleven in the morning here. I would love to be on a tropical beach, eating breakfast watching the surf roll over the coral reefs.

Reality Check. In the office working... *YAWN*

 
At Thu Sep 08, 02:50:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Hmm, that sounds good to me =D Real good.

Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home