The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, September 12, 2005

Aimee's feeling a tad lighter...

Well, Drew’s done gone and knocked me into a halfway decent mood, it’s usually the other way around. Go figure.

And strangely enough my change in moods happened somewhere in the middle of a rather nasty fight (that coincidentally resulted in some rather rough sex later, which didn’t hurt matters either).

You see, Drew came home from work in an extremely pissy mood today and seeing as how I was already in a pissy mood myself, it was a surefire recipe for disaster.

So, what did us moody bitches do? Why, we went out to dinner of course. And that’s where the trouble started. The first half of dinner was spent trying to mortally wound each other with the evil eye but about halfway through Drew started throwing tiny verbal daggers. I don’t even remember what he said but Cameron looked at me and asked, "What’s he saying?" and I answered, "Oh don’t pay any attention to him sweetheart, your father’s just being a tad exaggerative at the moment." And I-have-a-higher-IQ-than-you Drew tossed back, "And your mommy’s busy having herself a Bush moment."

Bush moment, my ass.

So, my good mood actually stems from the fact that I dragged my happy ass back into the house, sat down here at my trusty computer and showed Mr. I’m-an-untapped-genius that exaggerative, while not typical, is actually a word.

Ah, I’m feeling so much better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home