The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Angie's Entry - Caution

So I realize that I've been very remiss in my blogging and I do apologize.

My life sucks at the moment and I much prefer to save you all from the whining and crying that is me right now. Ok, not so much whining or crying, but more along the lines of - why is it that MY life has to have so many fucking bumps? If it's not one thing it's another and quite frankly I'm getting damn sick and tired of it. I really wonder if I'm ever going to be able to catch up. At this point, the answer is more and more definitively NO.

And don't hand me that bullshit about - what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am the goddamn Prudential Rock of inner strength.

If you guys knew half of the shit I've been through in my 30 years of existence on this planet you'd agree that I'm due for a good man, who's rich, adores the fuck outta me, supports me one bazillion percent in every single way - emotionally, physically, financially. And is fuckin hoooooottttttt!

So, there I'm done now.

Aren'tcha glad you stopped?? LOL

3 Comments:

At Wed Sep 14, 08:47:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

I have this idea where we build a cloning machine & clone the perfect man & give him the all the desired traits we want. He doesn't perform? ZAP ZAP! back into the recycling he goes. I just got to solicitate the funding...

 
At Thu Sep 15, 01:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only we all could have that man.

 
At Thu Sep 15, 06:50:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

aj,

I'm all for that and I know just the guys I would use as my "models"! We could start a fund raising type of program, hmmm, selling candy bars? That's a pretty popular one with the kids!

Ang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home