The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, September 16, 2005

Aimee -- Thanks!

Just one more hour then I'm outta here. Come on 5 o'clock...

I'm sorry for the pity part I was throwing myself yesterday. I hate feeling that way, you know but sometimes it becomes too much and then it sets me to sulking. But you all made me feel so much better. So, Ang, Jason, AJ, d\slash\e, jg and Tine thanks for the hugs, I felt every one of them.

And for some reason my mood is vastly improved today. Actually, I'm feeling rather frisky -- go figure.

Friskiness aside, today was busy, busy, busy, I worked my ass off and I gotta tell you, I'm SO ready for the work part of this day to be over.

Anyway, Drew is leaving sometime this evening for the Keys and I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself, it'll be so quiet in my house. Oh well, I guess I'll figure out something.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

And thanks again -- you all rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home