The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Angie's Entry

A friend sent me these - astounding pictures of Hurricane Katrina as she moved in. Into where I'm not sure there was no source marked on the pics or sent with the email, so I couldn't list one in this post.

I'm not making light of the tragedies that Katrina caused, not in the least. But I am a great admirer of Mother Nature and all her splender and these are some of the most amazing pictures I've ever seen.


Hopefully I'll do this right.









2 Comments:

At Wed Sep 21, 10:36:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Those are incredible pictures, Ang. The lightning one is actually rather beautiful in an eery sort of way.

Love ya,
Aimers

 
At Sat Sep 24, 11:57:00 PM, Blogger Spider Girl said...

Oh, those are gorgeous photos!

I guess that's why some people chase storms. Storms are big and scary, but beautiful too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home