The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Aimee's Entry

Hmm... I wonder how many of you lovely people I frightened with that gratuitous breast shot? What was I thinking, huh? And I wasn’t even drinking. But hey, it could’ve been worse, you know, I mean, the bra could’ve been ugly. LOL.

Okay, now that we’ve all gotten past my impromptu flashing session, let’s move on, shall we?

Ugh, I had the most horrid experience at Steak-n-Shake today. Cameron wanted to stop there for lunch before I dropped him off at my moms and I swear, we had the waitress from hell. Have you ever just wanted to slap the bloody hell out of someone? Yes? Good because I had the urge to smack this chick into next week. I didn’t but oh I wanted to. It was an hour and a half of utter frustration. Grrr. The chick tried to take our order twice, it took her 20 minutes to bring my iced tea, she never brought Cameron’s water, she gave Cameron’s chocolate shake to the table next to us, she gave my pickles to the table in front of us and even though I reminded her fifteen hundred times she never (ever) brought the sides that went with my burger. On principle (and because I’m a sucker), I gave the chick a tip but she certainly didn’t fucking deserve one.

The rest of the day was pretty boring. After I dropped Cameron off at my moms, I headed back home to meet my dad because there was some stuff around the house I needed him to help me with. And since we didn’t get everything done, I guess we’ll be at it again tomorrow. I just hope like hell he can fix my dryer because it sucks hard not having one. Seriously. Keep your fingers crossed.

Well, I think I’m going to go curl up on the couch and immerse myself in ‘Chill Factor’ by Sandra Brown. Have a pleasant night, y’all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home