The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, September 23, 2005

Aimee -- Ah, it's lovely to be a woman (*snort*)...

this is an audio post - click to play



Ugh. I had to go to the mall tonight because I needed to do one of my least favorite things.

And what would that be? You ask.

Why, bra shopping, of course.

And I loathed every minute of it.

I swear, I’ll wear a bra too death just so I don’t have to go out and buy a new one. No lie. But it was time.

And it’s funny really because it’s not that I don’t like bras. I do. I mean, there are some unabashedly sexy bras out there that do miraculous things to a womans chest and who am I to complain about that, huh? Because let me tell you, I can certainly use all the help I can get (trust me). But for me, buying a new bra is just a pain in the ass.

My problem all comes down to issues with cup size. My breasts (God love ‘em) just can’t seem to decide exactly what size they want to be (which is frustrating, btw) and that pesky little problem makes finding one of those unabashedly sexy bras a tad awkward. You see, I’m stuck somewhere in that hideous realm between cup sizes and that means that it takes forever to find a bra that feels halfway decent.

Now, I usually try to go for the same brand (I’m a fan of ‘Delicates’) as the bra I’m replacing but because I’m a contrary bitch, I hate buying the exact same bra as the one I’m wearing, I mean, what fun is that? So after pawing through tons of lace and silk, I just grab an assortment of different styles in both the sizes I fall between and reluctantly haul my crabby ass off to the fitting room.

So, is it a C or D? That was the question. Well, the ‘C’ cup had my breasts pushed up so tight that they were spilling out the top of the damn thing (which can be sexy but is extremely uncomfortable) and the ‘D’ cup pushed my breasts up nicely but it was a tad too loose so the lace edging kind of stuck out instead of laying against my skin like it’s supposed to (which is just annoying).

Do you see my dilemma here?

Caution, half naked picture ahead...

Old breasts meet new bra.





Well, in the end I went with the ‘D’ cup because it was more comfortable but honestly, I’m not entirely happy with my new bra.


Sigh.

And for tomorrows bit of senseless rambling, we’ll talk panties – lace or silk, boy shorts or g-strings (hee hee). Okay, I’m just kidding, I promise I won’t talk panties in my next post.

Have a great weekend y’all.

2 Comments:

At Sun Sep 25, 01:19:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Half-nekkid Aimee! Woo hoo!

 
At Mon Sep 26, 12:31:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

LOL. Thanks ;)

Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home