The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Useless babbling brought to you by Aimee...

Whoo... Angie gave me a wicked scolding today ( a couple actually) -- I believe at one point she said, "sitting over there looking cute isn't going to get you off the hook." I should probably be over here sulking but God, I love it when she gets all fiesty on me. I love you Angie and I promise I'll be a good girl and do as you ask.

The problem is, I've just felt so uninspired when it comes to writing lately. I've tried beating myself into submission but it just ain't working. Sigh. I think I've gone and lost my touch. But because I love Ang (and it's quite possible she'll hunt me down and hurt me -- hee hee) I'll try weaving some spells, working some magic -- hell, I'll launch a massive search for my missing mojo and see what I can come up with. Wish me luck.

(Oh God, before I forget... LMFAO, Angie, did you see the "I Support [website's name omitted because Aimee's a grudge holding bitch]!" banners that tweedle dee and tweedle dumb came up with? Oh, I so fucking want to make a banner to put in my signature but I suppose, "I support [website's name omitted (see above reason)]! Umm NO, not on your fucking life, bitch!" would be a bit tacky, huh? Can we say "banned"? Bitches. I'm still giggling over how you cut tweedle dumb off at the knees -- hee hee.)

And this ones for jg -- who was hoping I'd talk panties...

(And I should note that there will be NO pictures of me running around in my panties. Flashing my breasts was about as brave as I get.)

Well, unlike bra shopping (which you all now know I hate), I absolutely adore panty shopping (I'm supposing this would be due to my slightly strange panty fetish). But seriously, I love it. There are just so many cute, sexy, downright filthy things to play with in the panty department. From boyshorts to hipsters, from thongs to g-strings... I love them all!

But my personal favorite are boyshorts...





Aren't they great? Some are cute, some are sexy, all are comfy.

Coming in at a close second is what my mom refers to as "nothing but a bunch of string"...


To me, there's nothing sexier than a woman in a g-string. They're just so yummy and not nearly as uncomfortable as they look. I have this black pair that lace up in the front and when I wear them, I swear it feels like I'm not wearing anything at all. What could be better than that?

Now, I'm not really sure what kind of panties guys like on a woman, those two are just my personal favorites.

Okay, enough about panties for today or I might get the urge to go shopping.

Maybe tomorrow, in honor of Tom's old internet girlfriend from Alaska, I'll tell you all about Jordan (the prick) who happens to be the one and only guy I've ever dated that I met online.

Til tomorrow...

5 Comments:

At Tue Sep 27, 05:33:00 PM, Blogger jg said...

LOL, Thanks jg.

by the way love the LACE. :)

 
At Wed Sep 28, 04:23:00 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Nothing but a bunch of string - lol!

Some girls go a bit too far and let almost the whole g-string peek out from the top of their trousers though.

 
At Wed Sep 28, 04:34:00 AM, Blogger AJ said...

I think G-strings should be left to women. They are so... er.. uncomfy.. don't EVER ASK ME HOW I KNOW!

 
At Wed Sep 28, 07:33:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

LOL - Did you read it? (singing) I bet you didn't!!

I did see those banners from said website and I'm wondering where tweedle dumb's is at? Hmmmm? Of course being the diva she is, I'm sure she's demanding more than just a banner. More like a freakin billboard. Whatever.

I'm partial to thong's myself. I still have the first lace pair that my mom bought me. I love them. Thongs are the most comfortable underwear in the world!! Ladies, if you've never tried a pair, do it!! You'll never go back to anything else!

 
At Thu Sep 29, 12:25:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a fan of boyshorts and thongs on ladies myself. G-strings not so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home