The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Aren't they cute?



Let’s see, here we have... Cameron (he’s mine), Porter (my sister Kelly’s son), Sarah (my sister Christie’s daughter), Lillian Rose (my sister Kelly’s daughter), Conner (my sister Kelly’s son) and the two ladies ducking down behind the wagon would be my mom and Kelly. Robin (my step-father) took that picture this afternoon while we were all (minus Christie) hanging out at the farm (I conveniently stayed out of camera range).

Aren’t they all cute? Me thinks so.

Well, I honestly don’t have anything remotely interesting to say. After I left my moms, I did nothing other than work my poor ass (and my dads) off trying to finish some stuff around the house that needs to be done before the holidays. And now my poor ass is tired.

I hope you all had a relaxing day. Night, night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home